captures full web page
FireShot is browser extension that you can through it captures full web page screenshots. You can edit and annotate captures.
you have alot of options
- you can capture entire page and save Ctrl + Alt + Shift+Z this shortcut is for currently use
- you can capture the visible part or the on top menu
- you can capture selection /element and … (take action form the next menu
- capture browser window
- capture all opened tabes and ..
- the next menu(Save,Edit,save as pdf,send to onenote,upload,print,copy to clipboard,E-mail,open in external editor
you can add it the extension for the chrome and firefox