Display video information
if you have a video file and you need to know its video bit rate and audio bit rate or its codec and you can find a lot.
here is MediaInfo you can use it for technical and tag data for video and audio files
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format – profile – commercial name of the format – duration – overall bit rate -writing application and library -title -author -director -album- track number- date-duration.
- Video: format- codec id- aspect- frame rate- bit rate- color space- chroma subsampling-bit depth- scan type- scan order.
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate- channels- bit depth- language- bit rate.
- Text: format-codec id- language of subtitle.
- Chapters: count of chapters- list of chapters.
after you download it setup it and then right click to the media file
then click mediainfo to display video information