print PDF in Windows 10 without software
Windows 10 offers PDF printing, so you can convert any document to PDF without need to any software.
- choose to print some files – open up the list printers. You will see Microsoft Print to PDF listed there
- Select change any settings and click Print.
- Choose where to save PDF to
- and give it some name.
If you don`t find Microsoft Print to PDF option
- click Start and go to
- Settings – Devices – Printers & scanners.
- Under the Printers & scanners heading you should see Microsoft Print to PDF.
- or open Control Panel and select
- Programs – Programs & Features
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
Check Microsoft Print to PDF – OK the change – exit screen. Restart PC and that it.