the rise of the darknet black market
darknet described as the internet black market which is home to sites that sell drugs, weapons, leaked security data, and even assassins and it’s so well-organized, it’s practically the dark cousin of Amazon.
- it operates like a ghost The websites within it along with the rest of the internet
- its inaccessible unless you have the software to open window for you between realms. this is a darknet URL http://dppmfxaacucguzpc.onion/. If you have Tor it will grant you access to the darknet
How Darknet Has Grown in Recent Years
As government cracked down on eliminate these illegal sites and their activities within the darknet, main sellers went under, alot of alternatives were created to do it safer – more anonymously for more money. This created darknet that is easier – more functional
How This Can Affect Businesses
Employees can do harm with no evidence tracing to them and therefore no punishment, putting businesses at a greater risk than ever. It’s a risk that grows as the darknet itself grows.
- Leaked Customer Information
With the insights given by your employee,hacker will have access to your customers private information
- will cause potential job loss could lead a customer who trusted you to personal ruin.
- Stolen Intellectual Property
As your employee grants a hacker access to your servers, these criminals can then steal your intellectual property exploit it or selling it to highest bidder
- Total Collapse
A hacker use your employee insider access can implant malware – range of viruses that could bring all your servers to a screeching halt,The complete fall of your infrastructure could take months to rebuild along with numerous expenses
to Prevent This
- Don’t Shy Away From Suspicion
When most companies think of security breaches, they look to their IT department or higher level managers but studies have shown that darknet insiders come in all shapes and ranks To keep your business safe, look at all of your employees as potential darknet insiders
- You Should Hire a Security Firm
Many businesses combat danger of the darknet by hire a specialized security firm tasked with monitoring all their employees.